- William Forth (d. 1504) m. Margaret (d. aft. 1504); Hadleigh, Suffolk, Eng.
- Robert Forth (d. 1540) m. ____ Odiam; Hadleigh, Suffolk, Eng.
- William Forth (d. 1559) m. 1541 Elizabeth Powell; Hadleigh, Suffolk, Eng.
- John Forth Esq. (d. 1613) m. Thomasine (Hilles) (Crymble) Bode (d. bef. 1612); Great Stambridge, Essex, Eng.
- Mary Forth (15831615) m. 1605 Gov. John Winthrop (15881649); Groton, Suffolk, Eng.; Boston, Mass.
Data on this and related families appear in Joseph James Muskett, Suffolk Manorial Families, (Exeter: William Pollard & Co., Ltd., 190314), 1:108-31, with many abstracts from original records. Musketts assignment of parents to Elizabeth Powell (pp. 132-5) is speculative and relies heavily on evidence from armorial quarterings. I have not subjected this proposal to intensive analysis.
No additional information on the Hilles, Odiam, and Powell families is available at this time.
Austin W. Spencer | email: email@example.com