3275. LanenVan Pelt
- Jan Lanen (d. bef. 1605) m. Petronella ____ (d. bef. 1626); Overpelt, Province of Liège
- Bartholomeus Lanen (d. bef. 1626) m. Catharina Baeken (d. bef. 1628); Overpelt, Province of Liège
- Jan Lanen (ca. 1589aft. 1635) m. Catharina Bakelmans (d. aft. 1635); Overpelt, Province of Liège
- Teunis Jansen Van Pelt (1622bef. 1700) m. (3) 1647 Grietje Antonis (d. bef. 1663); Overpelt, Province of Liège; New Utrecht, N. Y.
- Jacomyntie Van Pelt (d. aft. 1711) m. Jochem Gulick (ca. 1652bef. 1723); Gravesend, N. Y.
Research on the early history of this family appears in Dorothy A. Koenig,
European Origins of Adriaen Lamberts Smith and the Brothers LanenVan Pelt, New Netherland Connections 4 (1999): 1-12, and
Gerald James Parsons,
Additional Data on the Lanen Van Pelts, New Netherland Connections 5 (2000): 11-7.
No information on the ancestors of Grietje Antonis and Catharina Baeken is available at this time.
Austin W. Spencer | email: email@example.com