- Charles Bostick (ca. 1745ca. 1813) m. Ruth Scoggin (d. aft. 1813); Rutherford Co., N. C.
- Reuben Bostick (ca. 1772ca. 1809) m. 1797 Margaret Davidson (d. aft. 1835); Rutherford Co., N. C.
- William Bostick (ca. 17981864) m. (1) ____ (d. bef. 1849); Simpson Co., Ky.; Cass Co., Mo.
- Davidson Bostick (ca. 1822aft. 1861) m. Martha Isabelle Aspley (18371915); Simpson Co., Ky.; Bates Co., Mo.
- Virgil Bostic (18561937) m. 1880 Louellen Pennington (18631943); Lincoln Co., Mo.
- Winnie Bostic (18881974) m. 1908 John Leroy Spencer (18851962); St. Louis, Maryland Heights, Mo.
There is no authoritative treatment of my line of descent from this family in print. The PDF essay linked below summarizes my research in documentary sources on this family. Although I necessarily pursue only one child in each family, I also attempt to provide basic chronological information on all of my ancestors other children and their spouses.
Austin W. Spencer | email: firstname.lastname@example.org