- (prob.) Wendel Hohl (d. 1773) m. Mary Witwer (d. aft. 1783); Earl Twp., Lancaster Co., Pa.
- Joseph Hohl (d. bef. 1798) m. ca. 1777 Johanna Sophia Schmidt (d. bef. 1797); New Holland, Pa.
- John Holl (1779aft. 1817) m. 1799 Catharine Beck (17831869); Cocalico Twp., Lancaster Co., Pa.
- Catharine Beck Holl (18081896) m. 1825 Reuben Weidler (18051882); Leacock Twp., Lancaster Co.; Shippensburg, Pa.
Elizabeth V. Meredith, Michael Weidler: His Antecedents and Descendants (Houston, Tex., 1987), 323, provides some information on the last two generations of this line.
Related records appear in Glenn P. Schwalm and Frederick S. Weiser, eds. and transls., Records of Pastoral Acts of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, New Holland, Lancaster
County, Pennsylvania, 17301799, Sources and Documents of the Pennsylvania Germans, vol. 2 (Breinigsville, Pa.: Pennsylvania German Society, 1977) Relevant probate records
include Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Will Book H, vol. 1, 146-7 (John Smith, 1799), and Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Orphans Court, Miscellaneous Book, 17911796, 444;
17961801, 72-3, 17911796, 444. On the first two generations, the best summary is Denise Witwer Lahr and Thomas Witwer Richards,
The Witwer Family of Earl Township:
Part 1, Hans Wittwer, Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage 26, no. 3 (July 2003): 14-23.
135. Beck · 269. Schmidt · 33. Weidler · 537. Witwer
Austin W. Spencer | email: email@example.com